At Care Counts, we offer an entirely bespoke care package based around you and your needs. Our team provides a range of domestic and personal care services starting with breakfast calls and up to four or five visits a day including sleepovers.
The principles of our service are to support and assist clients to carry out personal hygiene tasks, domestic tasks and social activities as detailed below.
- Assistance with personal hygiene tasks and prompting medication
- Preparation and cooking of meals
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Support to use local facilities (e.g. shops, banks, post offices and public transport)
- Support to pursue social, educational or work-related activities
- Group activities and outings
- End of life care
- Light gardening services
Throughout your care package we ensure all policies, procedures and training programmes focus on delivering a service that protects a client’s right to privacy, dignity and respect. The fundamental aim of our hard-working and passionate team is to assist our clients to enjoy their independence in the comfort of their own home.
Care Counts strive to continually enhance the skills of our team through new qualifications and self-development, and all of our staff undergo a rigorous screening process before being extensively trained for their required tasks.
Our dedicated service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year, although we provide essential cover only over the Christmas period. We will always endeavor to find cover for additional ‘spur of the moment’ outings.
We offer care services to for:
- People that fund their own care
- Service users that are referred to us by the local authority
- Direct payment users that manage their own care
Kirklees Areas We Cover
- Crosland Moor
- Salendine Nook
- Scapegoat Hill
If your area is not listed please call us and we will check the availability for care in your neighbourhood.
Got a question?
Call us today on 01484 424744