Trusted Care Providers
Care Counts was founded by Sam Williamson in 2006. We are a registered provider of independent living in Huddersfield and are CQC and CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Association) registered. Working alongside Kirklees Council and the NHS, we deliver quality care packages to meet their clients’ needs.
Care Counts is also registered with Skills for Care and NMDS (National Minimum Data Set), which monitor the qualifications of all of our care staff to ensure they meet the national standards.
Our commitment to the highest standards in care spans right across every element of the service we provide. All staff members are DBS (used to be CRB) checked through a process that is maintained and updated every three years. With rigorous checks in quality assurance, our standards are clearly defined and regularly monitored in accordance with five key protocols:
- Telephone call within 24 hours of the service commencing
- A minimum of one visit to the client per year
- Checks on records and timesheets
- Bi-annual survey of clients, carers/advocates, to obtain their views and opinions of our service
- Call monitoring ensures all calls are delivered in line with each of our client’s agreements
To ensure we stay up-to-date in our continually advancing sector, we review the delivery of the service plan, risk assessment and manual handling assessments annually or as and when changes to the package occur.
Got a question?
Call us today on 01484 424744